Welcome to Chester United Methodist Church Preschool
We are currently accepting registrations for the 2021-2022 school year. Don’t lose your child’s spot by waiting…enroll today. We are also offering a private Kindergarten there are only 12 spots in that class.
CUMCPS is a fun-filled half day program that focuses on building well rounded little Christians. We have the wonderful opportunity to teach not only the academics, but to teach the importance of faith and what it means to know and love God. We start our day in Chapel with a Bible lesson that we build upon throughout the week.
Our preschool exemplifies excellence in developmentally appropriate academic skills, creative learning, creative play, socialization, and various resources. Our experienced, trained, caring teachers and staff strive to nurture the creativity and individuality of each child. We truly feel that God places children in our classrooms to teach and love each child individually. We are blessed to be a part of forming children’s faith in God and Jesus Christ.
CUMC Preschool experience includes:
- Delightful friendly environment
- Daily chapel lessons taught by preschool and church staff
- Weekly music class with certified music teacher
- Weekly Spanish lessons
- Seasonal music programs for family and friends to attend and enjoy
- Monthly interactive story time
- Parent guided fall and spring field trips
- School wide and individual classroom celebrations throughout the year
- Our drop off/pick up system provides parents daily interaction with the director, teachers and staff to ensure open communication.
- Private social media access to pictures and videos
The mission of CUMCPS is to develop each child to his/her fullest potential spiritually and academically. This ministry of CUMC is a way to bring the gospel to the children, allowing them to be rooted in God, to grow in Christ and bear fruit of the Spirit.